- Because they "came all the way from CarsLand to be here!" (@ Team McQueen: Cars Meet and Greet) 4sq.com/18Dawox 3 hours ago
- Rides two and three... (@ Star Tours - @waltdisneyworld w/ 4 others) 4sq.com/18D83KQ 4 hours ago
- @HuskyCaucasian He actually WAS the Rebel Spy...and he missed his face on the screen. 7 hours ago
- Star Tours! http://t.co/F7C6kmS14T 7 hours ago
- New for all of us! Used to be The Chronicles of Narnia show... (@ The Legend Of Captain Jack Sparrow) 4sq.com/190ZVSo 8 hours ago
- I hope this has a surprise ending! (@ The Great Movie Ride - @waltdisneyworld w/ 5 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/1cWCVDa 9 hours ago
- Breakfast of champions! (@ Starring Rolls Cafe - @waltdisneyworld) [pic]: 4sq.com/1dPSiCp 10 hours ago
- Max's First Time! (@ The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - @waltdisneyworld w/ 2 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/1eVK34G 11 hours ago
- Day 2! (@ Disney's Hollywood Studios - @waltdisneyworld w/ 9 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/1eVHb7S 11 hours ago
- Stayin' warm in the F-L-A! http://t.co/Py9goFvxPR 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 28, 2013
What. The. F***?
via Facebook http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hunt-for-woman-who-gouged-out-sixyearolds-eyes-in-china-8788410.html
These scores indicate that you are a tough-minded moderate progressive; this is the political profile one might associate with a liberated atheist. It appears that you are cynical towards religion, and have a suspicious and unsympathetic attitude towards humanity in general.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither committedly capitalist nor socialist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a political centrist.
To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, an egalitarian with several strong opinions.
This concludes our analysis; we hope you found your results accurate, useful, and interesting.
Unlike many other political tests found on the Internet which base themselves on untested (and usually ideologically motivated) ideas, this inventory is adapted from Hans Eysenck’s own political inventory which was developed after extensive empirical investigations in the 20th Century.
via Facebook http://slackhalla.org/~demise/test/socialattitude.php
Damn…the one I got wrong I second guessed myself on. Nuts!
via Facebook http://pewrsr.ch/UMJL5f