- Toe Pick Productions Studios work...done! Williams Street Rep Improv prep...done! Football picks for Week... fb.me/6OSd0loar 8 hours ago
- Seriously...you're considering watching Peyton Manning dismantle yet another foe instead of coming to this show?... fb.me/6SXEMQxd5 8 hours ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 11 hours ago
- Bears: Marc Trestman confident team has put locker room friction behind them (ESPN) ift.tt/1DC3dJ2 12 hours ago
- I just earned the 'Untappd 4th Anniversary' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b27209051 #ut4th 12 hours ago
- Love! - Drinking a Samuel Adams OctoberFest by @SamuelAdamsBeer @ Studio 8 at Toe Pick Productions — untpd.it/s/c123941087 12 hours ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- Bears Video: Ed Werder discusses the state of the Bears' locker room after Brandon Marshall's outburst (ESPN) ift.tt/15TLX3B 1 day ago
- Bears: Coach Marc Trestman disputes notion that WR Brandon Marshall called out QB Jay Cutler (ESPN) ift.tt/1FsyUWQ 2 days ago
- Bears: Kyle Long changes course, admits it was wrong for him to cast blame on fans (ESPN) ift.tt/10ebJQg 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn