- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 3 hours ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 2 days ago
- READ: QB Jay Cutler confirms he nearly was traded to Redskins in 2009 before Broncos dealt him to Bears (ESPN) ift.tt/ZlOBPi 2 days ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 2 days ago
- READ: TE Martellus Bennett said Monday he put aside physical concerns for much of the 2013 season (ESPN) es.pn/1qOYcU9 2 days ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 3 days ago
- Performing and stuff with Kevin,Rick, Phillip, David and me! (at @RedMango in Schaumburg, IL) swarmapp.com/c/lJNkIJ8Fu5H 3 days ago
- VIDEO: Eddie Lacy, Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Marc Trestman comment after Packers' win in Chicago (ESPN) ift.tt/1nrzqiz 3 days ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn