- VIDEO: Bears rookie CB Kyle Fuller (3 INTs in 3 games) talks about his immediate impact after Monday win (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 11 hours ago
- Bears rookie CB Kyle Fuller with interception, 2 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles, 7 tackles vs. Jets (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 12 hours ago
- Bears WR Brandon Marshall returns in 3rd qtr vs. Jets after leaving game in 2nd qtr due to ankle injury (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 13 hours ago
- Bears have won their last 14 games when leading at halftime (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 14 hours ago
- Newcastle Brown Ale...but a little hoppier. - Drinking a West Erie Brown Ale - untpd.it/s/c116802173 #photo 15 hours ago
- Since 2010, the Bears have 19 INT returns for TDs, 6 more than the next closest team (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 15 hours ago
- Mel's Birthday Dinner! (@ Wildfire in Schaumburg, IL) swarmapp.com/govtfromage/ch… 15 hours ago
- Played R.B.I. Baseball 14 (XBLA) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 15 hours ago
- Bears (11-3 on MNF since 2006) play Jets (3-5 on MNF under Rex Ryan) at 8:30 pm ET on ESPN, WatchESPN (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 15 hours ago
- C Roberto Garza, LG Matt Slauson DT Jeremiah Ratliff, LB Shea McClellin among Bears' inactives Monday (ESPN) ift.tt/1x2U1fT 16 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn