- Bears: Mike Shanahan, who coached Jay Cutler in Denver, still believes in him - "He is a franchise-type quarterb... ift.tt/13R9Tqk 1 hour ago
- How did the motorcyclist not get ticketed for "failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident"? fb.me/1oEt6JU01 3 hours ago
- Bravo! Yet another reason I love giving these guys my money! fb.me/3PjCpx5Az 4 hours ago
- At least they showed the courage it takes to openly share their racist views in public without the anonymity a... fb.me/1qFajlUkI 14 hours ago
- So Obama holds a coffee...MAJOR disrespect, but these guys openly turn their backs to the guy who ultimately is... fb.me/1F7fKbuJS 14 hours ago
- When you so ardently stand on the wrong side of history and woefully and ignorantly disparage people and... fb.me/1qqJljtyt 14 hours ago
- R Michael Wasz just won a game against Christopher H. in Trivia Crack! triviacrack.com/en/landing http://t.co/TwjHHBxSiJ 23 hours ago
- .@starbucks Christmas Blend Espresso Roast makes #Mickey merry #yum #holidays http://t.co/BV5DQBHoE7 1 day ago
- Thank God these cops had the courage to be a 12-year-old up. These are Steve Howard's heroes.... fb.me/3wl9slzNa 1 day ago
- Tell me again how the scales of justice aren't tipped against non-whites in this country... fb.me/3B4ksHbM8 1 day ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn