- Bears: Chicago has allowed fewer than 20 points in consecutive games for first time since 2012 season (ESPN) ift.tt/1FgldHU 4 hours ago
- Another delicious .@Chilis dinner sans .@danielvankirk #ThanksObama :( http://t.co/S3Igv6Rmv7 2 days ago
- Get Lit(erary) at @lepetitmarche http://t.co/MIXRzfup3x 3 days ago
- #WYC? Tally so far... CBS Sports minute - 2, child beaters - 2, 3 craps in. @dan_bernstein 3 days ago
- @cubsphan76 Gracias! 3 days ago
- Bears: WR Brandon Marshall (ankle), WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) had limited practice Thursday (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 3 days ago
- Wow! Bob #Avellini gets jail time, while #Ditka keeps shilling for @Motor_Werks #dontdrinkanddrive #ignoranceisbliss 3 days ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 5 days ago
- Bears: Reach agreement with KR-WR Marc Mariani on 2-year contract; waive S Ahmad Dixon (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 5 days ago
- Remember when .@ChicagoMag was relevant? Here's what happens when you have paperboys delivering your mag #forgotten http://t.co/RlhnscsNT4 5 days ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn