- Alyce Davis, please show this to Jeff. Gracias! fb.me/2NoqDvkjk 3 hours ago
- LB Shea McClellin, WR Alshon Jeffrey only players remaining on Bears from 2012 draft class (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 13 hours ago
- Happy Birthday, David! youtube.com/watch?v=Youp9r… fb.me/46Okd1UmD 1 day ago
- Bears release S Craig Steltz, who played primarily on special teams last season (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 2 days ago
- Damn good..."almost fruity" says Phil - Drinking a Mechanics Grove Maibock by @TightHeadBrew @ Jasters — untpd.it/s/c110105870 #photo 2 days ago
- Bonkers awesome rehearsal with Williams Street Rep Improv today! So excited to present our show on Thursday at... fb.me/72nxbL5jP 3 days ago
- Bears keeping Jimmy Clausen as backup QB over Jordan Palmer, who will be released - sources (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 3 days ago
- Former Pro Bowl S Adrian Wilson among players cut by Bears (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 3 days ago
- Playing R.B.I. Baseball 14. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 3 days ago
- Four-time Pro Bowl safety Adrian Wilson among 9 players released by Bears (ESPN) ift.tt/1AKXcZ9 3 days ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn