- Bears: Coach Marc Trestman disputes notion that WR Brandon Marshall called out QB Jay Cutler (ESPN) ift.tt/1FsyUWQ 5 hours ago
- Bears: Kyle Long changes course, admits it was wrong for him to cast blame on fans (ESPN) ift.tt/10ebJQg 9 hours ago
- Bears Video: Guard Kyle Long calls out Bears fans for booing during Sunday's loss (ESPN) es.pn/1DsB3jn 11 hours ago
- Bears Video: Brandon Marshall calls team's offensive showing in loss to Dolphins "unacceptable" (ESPN) ift.tt/1upmOVQ 23 hours ago
- Bears: G Kyle Long criticizes fans for booing team during 27-14 loss to Dolphins (ESPN) ift.tt/1psi4NR 1 day ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- Bears: WR Brandon Marshall says "a lot of frustration" over team's "unacceptable" 3-4 record (ESPN) ift.tt/1tDC2we 1 day ago
- Bears: Have lost 4 straight home games for first time since 2002 (ESPN) ift.tt/1upmOVQ 1 day ago
- Bears: CB Kyle Fuller out for game against Dolphins due to hip injury (ESPN) ift.tt/1upmOVQ 1 day ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn