- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 19 hours ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 22 hours ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- READ: QB Jay Cutler confirms he nearly was traded to Redskins in 2009 before Broncos dealt him to Bears (ESPN) ift.tt/ZlOBPi 1 day ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- READ: TE Martellus Bennett said Monday he put aside physical concerns for much of the 2013 season (ESPN) es.pn/1qOYcU9 1 day ago
- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 2 days ago
- Performing and stuff with Kevin,Rick, Phillip, David and me! (at @RedMango in Schaumburg, IL) swarmapp.com/c/lJNkIJ8Fu5H 2 days ago
- VIDEO: Eddie Lacy, Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Marc Trestman comment after Packers' win in Chicago (ESPN) ift.tt/1nrzqiz 2 days ago
- Bears QB Jay Cutler is 1-10 against the Packers, including the postseason (ESPN) ift.tt/1nrzqiz 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK