- I weighed in and gained 4.5 lbs. #LoseIt 12 hours ago
- When in Rome, y'all... - Drinking a Nastro Azzurro by @Birra_Peroni @ Cucina Bella — untpd.it/s/c101347917 #photo 1 day ago
- Dinner...sans kids! (@ Cucina Bella) 4sq.com/1sHzriW http://t.co/jianK8bPtS 1 day ago
- .@dan_bernstein I'd offer to produce the show on Friday but...Romeoville 1 day ago
- Drinking an 60 Minute IPA by @dogfishbeer @ Margaritaville Bar & Grill — untpd.it/s/c101141484 #photo 2 days ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 7)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b21578881 2 days ago
- I just earned the 'Pale as the Moon (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b21578880 2 days ago
- Perfect for a hot day! - Drinking a Curious Traveler Shandy @ Chango Loco Mexican Cantina - untpd.it/s/c101067526 #photo 2 days ago
- Two words: Over. Rated. (@ Garrett Popcorn Shops) 4sq.com/1nXhBpg 2 days ago
- Why not? (@ Ferris Wheel) 4sq.com/1yMDeMn 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK