- Mark it 8, Max http://t.co/yQrWZGQ2fE 3 hours ago
- This looks like fun... fb.me/3o5Xsmx8f 17 hours ago
- My .@LifeProof iPhone 6 case arrived today. Too slick. Wish it had more "grip" on the sides. Let's see how 30 days with it go... #hopeful 1 day ago
- Bears: Chicago has allowed fewer than 20 points in consecutive games for first time since 2012 season (ESPN) ift.tt/1FgldHU 2 days ago
- Another delicious .@Chilis dinner sans .@danielvankirk #ThanksObama :( http://t.co/S3Igv6Rmv7 4 days ago
- Get Lit(erary) at @lepetitmarche http://t.co/MIXRzfup3x 5 days ago
- #WYC? Tally so far... CBS Sports minute - 2, child beaters - 2, 3 craps in. @dan_bernstein 5 days ago
- @cubsphan76 Gracias! 5 days ago
- Bears: WR Brandon Marshall (ankle), WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) had limited practice Thursday (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 5 days ago
- Wow! Bob #Avellini gets jail time, while #Ditka keeps shilling for @Motor_Werks #dontdrinkanddrive #ignoranceisbliss 5 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK