- @slapnuts twitter.com/RamblinGrimace… 3 hours ago
- Is it bad that I'm anxious for my wife to get home in the hopes she brings toilet paper? 3 hours ago
- RT @FunnyIines: Tom Brady on how many games hes sitting vine.co/v/eix3OmJMipd 3 hours ago
- RT @JimNorton: Yeah, man, I'm a LIB-TARD!!! Shut up you silly goose. And fuck you in the mouth if you trophy hunt. twitter.com/Mahande/status… 3 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @dogwoodtales youtu.be/75DB9cyPYO0?a Dishwasher Cleaning - Top Rack Doesn't Clean 8 hours ago
- @RiverviewRstrnt Indeed!! 1 day ago
- RT @RBIGAME: Who wants a game code & controller skin for #rbi15 - Retweet this post before 11:59PM ET Sunday for a chance to win! http://t.… 2 days ago
- @ChiTownSports @JulieDiCaro @JimBowden_ESPN We've all seen Moneyball. How bad could it be?! #OOPS 2 days ago
- @lmsahistory @thefog72 @theurbanologist FBDO is the movie that brought Hollywood to the Chicago Suburbs! We owe a lot to Landis/Hughes 2 days ago
- If you are looking for dumb Score callers on Twitter, read some of the people @JulieDiCaro is tweeting with... 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK