- @Dan_Bernstein Do we get @ianeagle67 on Thursday night #fingerscrossed 4 hours ago
- Hey .@BWWings your ad about buying gift cards says "no purchase required" So, where do I get these free gift cards? #HookMeUp 6 hours ago
- "This @ChicagoBears game proves @Broncos were right to trade Jay" #ThingsDumbFansSay 2 days ago
- American Authors, Chicago to Headline 'Chi-Town Rising' New Year's Eve Event | NBC Chicago @jimmypardo nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chi… 2 days ago
- @DougBenson Both? 3 days ago
- Apparently @crystallakeil was watching the weather for STL yesterday. #WTF These streets are awful and now icy. #CityPlanning #SNAFU 3 days ago
- @Dan_Bernstein @BarryRozner they are called hockey trees 4 days ago
- @AmazonHelp I've talked to them too. They couldn't wait to push the blame to someone else... 6 days ago
- @AmazonHelp You'd didn't help too much last week, I'm doubting this one would be any different... https://t.co/03m5ommqqo 6 days ago
- Another f*** up by @amazon Logistics?! Stop trying to be better than @USPS They've got it covered. #DeliveryNightmare 6 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK