- Played Disney Infinity 2.0 (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 8 hours ago
- Video: NFL Live throws challenge flags for the Saints defense, the Seahawks and Bears QB Jay Cutler (ESPN) ift.tt/15TLX3B 10 hours ago
- Bears: TE Martellus Bennett (hamstring) and CB Kyle Fuller (hand/hip) probable for Sunday at Patriots (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 14 hours ago
- Dear Dumbass Bears Fans a Who Cheer And Scream While The Bears Are On Offense, A Hall of Famer says you should... fb.me/6OLIhmUPh 19 hours ago
- My belly is filled with beer, my mind is filled with great memories and my mouth is filled with words...great... fb.me/3bCCUtaQy 1 day ago
- Making up stuff and getting people to laugh... #ThisIsAJob fb.me/2w1ylhNLi 1 day ago
- My favorite comment "Why do they all have a sense of entitlement? I didn't do anything to the black race so I... fb.me/3iv3KEnzP 1 day ago
- Playing Disney Infinity 2.0. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- Bears: Jay Cutler understands Brandon Marshall's frustration, says he's talked to WR about incident (ESPN) ift.tt/1wgV4c4 1 day ago
- Entertaining to read some of the dumbest responses in the history of dumb responses. fb.me/77IDCPAzf 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK