- Jordan Palmer will follow starting QB Jay Cutler in Friday's rotation vs. Seahawks (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 6 hours ago
- Free tomorrow night? Come see yours truly with Phillip & Melissa as we perform "A Father" by Chekov as part of... fb.me/6CRPoW0rB 20 hours ago
- Brandon Marshall will be in N.Y. every Tue. during season for Showtime's "Inside the NFL" - Chi. Tribune (ESPN) ift.tt/12PR701 1 day ago
- Silky... - Drinking an Imperial Cherry Stout by @GenevaLakeBrew @ Jasters — untpd.it/s/c108588503 1 day ago
- Nice! - Drinking a Woodside Honey Tripel by @PerennialBeer @ Jasters — untpd.it/s/c108581646 #photo 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b23813495 1 day ago
- Summer easy drinkin'! - Drinking a Stiegl-Radler Grapefruit Naturtrüb by @stieglbrauerei @ Jasters — untpd.it/s/c108579315 1 day ago
- @maddux_boy No kidding. Where's the winning coach? #NoLove #EastCoastBias 2 days ago
- @Kulap @ComedyBangBang Technically, he's right... 2 days ago
- @maddux_boy Tired of this guy 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK