- SportsCenter reports live Monday from training camp of Colts, Chiefs, Bears and Chargers; watch on ESPN (ESPN) ift.tt/YH8av3 1 hour ago
- Playing mini golf at Congo Rapids Course. Check out my results. http://t.co/vvtq3x8lyk 15 hours ago
- #TwoDudesMiniGolf 2nd Hole In One of the day! fb.me/1o4s48e18 16 hours ago
- Nice parking, moron... fb.me/1y1cQOaA3 16 hours ago
- RT @foolsinthehalls: In case you don't have this!!! @Vickie627 @pharris830 @LV4RedSox @dcfairbank @aurealia @reedequalswin @GernBlanston6 … 1 day ago
- Played Hitman Absolution (360) in the last 24 hours. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 1 day ago
- @AdamSchefter @MichelleBeisner @espn First Assignment: Why the .@nfl hates women 1 day ago
- Has Screamin' A. Smith been suspended or fired from @espn yet? 2 days ago
- Playing Hitman Absolution. raptr.com/michaelwasz?ty… 2 days ago
- How is a Catholic food tent serving these?! #FoundersDays http://t.co/ID40nGqxTc 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK