- Good morning! 11 minutes ago
- RT @Guardians: It’s showtime. Watch the brand new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 teaser trailer. Obviously. https://t.co/7ziEknQL1O 12 hours ago
- Thexder! 16 hours ago
- In the Studio...mucking around fb.me/2PhGzfgpy 17 hours ago
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story An IMAX 3D Experience tickets purchased. 17 hours ago
- Boom! Still tops!! fb.me/1E9MdQYbF 21 hours ago
- Melissa...Thursday? fb.me/1xl3QhvPN 1 day ago
- Holy. Terrifying. Shit. fb.me/14mZvBSBk 2 days ago
- @jlehr916 #TNF it's on Twitter... 2 days ago
- If you miss the shit show that was #Election2016 the #Blackhawks are on right now... 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 9, 2014
So, I guess I was right about the hate mongering, racist GOP…I mean, if Colin Powell agrees with me, I must be right, right?
via Facebook http://bit.ly/ColinVsGOP
Hey Fox News, you know what Lego is doing here? It’s called Capitalism and Consumerism. The two VERY foundations your station seems to hold most dear! Now you’re going against YOUR OWN viewpoints?! What’s next…calling Obama-care a good idea?!
Fox News, Who Est Vous Crappin’?
via Facebook http://avc.lu/1nhnMjV
via Facebook http://deadsp.in/1bJQPKZ
This is sad news, however even this “libtard” knows that you have to abide by the laws.
I applaud his work towards making schools safer, but just like drunk driving, you have to be responsible for your actions and if you aren’t you can no longer be called a “responsible gun owner.”
I’m sure those of you who are ardent haters of the President and anything “anti-gun” will post this story as a “See!? He’s just as bad as a person who actually shoots up a school!” but you are wrong.
No one died and he will face the consequences for his actions, unlike the cowards you continue to protect with your backwoods “pry my gun from my cold dead hands” attitudes.
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cjSoMn