- Love it!! fb.me/4a72mlLZk 1 hour ago
- :: GASP :: FOX “News” lies? Who knew? Jim Burgard share this with your FN pal. fb.me/zojBM6vO 4 hours ago
- RT @RealTerryBoers: Book and signing tour starts Nov. 15. from the performance stage at The Score with Jason & Dan....listeners will be inv… 22 hours ago
- The 100% truth. fb.me/1LjkX3SyW 22 hours ago
- The Sports Highlight Of The Day Is This Jackass Richard Spencer Fan Trying To Clear A Fence fb.me/zpaIEqzQ 22 hours ago
- Everyone...please wish Diana Orris Kenney a Happy Birthday. Please share with your friends!! 2 days ago
- Video: Study sheds light on youth football head hits abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/stud… 2 days ago
- Janet. You are in so much trouble!! 3 days ago
- Yup. fb.me/PLeiwUOr 3 days ago
- Bravo. “‘This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by... fb.me/4C9BYEKaN 3 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK