- Absolute ignoranmous. twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @RealTerryBoers: Geraldo Rivera has now defended Roger Ailes and Matt Lauer, noting that news is a “flirty business “ and we might be “c… 1 day ago
- I’m playing a game called @hqtrivia. You should play too. Use my code ‘Govt Fromage’ to sign up… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Apparently #Beetlejuice is conducting the #NWIndianaSymphony these days. #HappyHolidays #Halloween365… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- You think they'd risk their company if this was a lie? I doubt it. patagonia.com/home/ fb.me/9nhLUSiRG 1 week ago
- Dopes. fb.me/1LULcvPbN 1 week ago
- I think Max might be little too "into" Star Wars... fb.me/1UPjNofey 1 week ago
- Hey Crystal Lakers! Do you have a son/daughter who is a hockey goaltender with all of their own equipment and... fb.me/2r0g7Ghp0 1 week ago
- Remember when you decried “he’s so great! Look at him making deals already!” You were fleeced and wrong. Rubes. fb.me/I2y9IsD3 1 week ago
- Assholes fb.me/1w1FEMAcv 1 week ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK