- Truth. twitter.com/juliedicaro/st… 7 hours ago
- @BleacherNation two words:Screen cap 7 hours ago
- Okay peeps, here's the skinny...Max made the Tri-Cities Little League 8u Travel Team... fb.me/LP0R81Ns 1 day ago
- Steve Marshall fb.me/5AnkXYBBm 2 days ago
- Mary Batson...you share a birthday with Bond! fb.me/4RK2yNJLX 2 days ago
- @MattAbbatacola Is it safe to say comparing the '83 White Sox and the '05 White Sox is a fool's errand? #83Nation 2 days ago
- TS ALMOST HERE! Thanks @MaxTemkin #CantWait #MustWait Update #36: Your tracking number kickstarter.com/projects/maxte… via @kickstarter I 2 days ago
- @ChrisTannehill "Dumb & Dumber" has the scene at the gas station "For god's sake...just give me the damn number..." FYI 3 days ago
- Diana...I am indeed available. 3 days ago
- @TheGingerKing10 Jerk. 4 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK