- fb.me/93yBd5KBy 18 hours ago
- Yup. fb.me/1U2thC4Gi 22 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/fyP7Cl1wqik?a Star Wars - The Imperial March Remix 2012 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/8DGeLt6XXqs?a Star Wars: Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) Remix 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/vZv9-TWdBJM?a Dr. Dre - The Next Episode (San Holo Remix) 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/npOpr7juN1Y?a pacman sound 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/ji1k9hZkN2I?a Pacman Dying Sound Effect 1 day ago
- Spread the word and tell your friends! fb.me/8M9FYpa3L 2 days ago
- .@MattAbbatacola @dan_bernstein PO Box is 712, not 721 2 days ago
- #TeamMason 💚Tell your friend and feel free to share... @MattAbbatacola @dan_bernstein https://t.co/v84wriP4Fu 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK