- Again, the fact you get more honest and sincere reporting from a comedic-themed a TV show than news media, really... fb.me/37br7MiXn 3 hours ago
- I've already asked this question, but here it is again... fb.me/2DIOZ096P 22 hours ago
- Nice! - Drinking an A Bretter Day by @twobrothersbeer - untp.beer/s/c364278806 #photo 2 days ago
- This is a great read fb.me/U2Ck1xkK 2 days ago
- Again, the hypocrisy is clear. fb.me/1pHFcThV0 2 days ago
- I think some of you need to remember this. fb.me/9a65rbKaE 2 days ago
- Truth. fb.me/2pNlaSFmM 2 days ago
- ...and f*** John Totarella fb.me/3bh2RW3HY 4 days ago
- fb.me/8cHLlQcIp 4 days ago
- You were saying... fb.me/5ftQyteFK 4 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK