- I just entered to win free Anker SoundBuds Curve! Join me for your chance to win. anker.com//deals/soundbu… 19 hours ago
- RT @Jason1Goff: Can't wait to see how the Blue Lives Matter folks twist themselves into a delicious pretzel on this one. https://t.co/YGnsr… 2 days ago
- @SeanTheDisNerd youtube.com/watch?v=qZHTxc… 3 days ago
- @SeanTheDisNerd AND...not part of the score! 3 days ago
- .@AFDEshow lifehacker.com/scientists-pro… Discuss. 3 days ago
- Well this will certainly force some people to come to some very definite truths... fb.me/CvCNvY5J 3 days ago
- Tina Fey Absolutely Destroys Nazis, Trump And Paul Ryan While Eating A Sheet Cake fb.me/8yPzsz3As 4 days ago
- fb.me/B4XBXYaO 4 days ago
- Big tough Nazi before...little sniveling turd after. Go figure. fb.me/7Lp0KR1ZF 4 days ago
- Drawing Equivalencies Between Fascists and Anti-Fascists Is Not Just Wrong—It’s Dangerous fb.me/8x2UDVV1D 4 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK