- Happy Birthday, Kitty! fb.me/3GvyA6UfQ 3 hours ago
- fb.me/3NbDFuqhV 13 hours ago
- Committee on Twitter fb.me/8zkaodsyp 1 day ago
- RT @MattAbbatacola: Listen up #83Nation... we're better than this. The days of 83% battery life and 83 degrees is behind us. Be creative… 1 day ago
- fb.me/1onltitGP 1 day ago
- RT @JoeMyGod: Police shot and killed on duty during two-term presidencies: Reagan: 576 Clinton: 528 Bush II: 405 Obama: 314 https://t.co/uD… 1 day ago
- Republicans Accuse Hillary Of 'Making Up Quotes', So Hillary Sourced Each One, Then Put Him On Blast fb.me/5DPyLJLB3 2 days ago
- You jerks better be there... fb.me/2rHxpR6iF 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday, Chris DiNicolo! 2 days ago
- fb.me/FlKbv7Xm 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK