- Ouch, babe. fb.me/7BTaVxO1Q 1 day ago
- fb.me/1rGWpW7lS 1 day ago
- As a "kid" this was the guy who made me want to play hockey. Since I couldn't watch the games on TV, the glimpses... fb.me/8J9XyxyWB 2 days ago
- LOL fb.me/8rgt1I4GP 2 days ago
- Interesting, no? fb.me/3mSvfITO5 3 days ago
- Truth. fb.me/8tRQv2Ikk 3 days ago
- I wish I was this talented as a writer fb.me/5yUOETexR 3 days ago
- It's not so much that I'm cheering FOR Man United, it's that I'm cheering AGAINST Liverpool. #Chelsea... fb.me/3bfPmzY8N 3 days ago
- fb.me/52ZvswXBo 4 days ago
- fb.me/8mp2Mi0jO 4 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK