- Red Sox bring the thunder in win fb.me/18h16wp62 4 hours ago
- Von doing the stretch! #MyGuy 4 hours ago
- Cubs are gonna need a few runs to help Jake out... 4 hours ago
- Oops... fb.me/2yidc8xSs 4 hours ago
- Now...who's gonna help me drink all this delicious @Leinenkugels ? https://t.co/2IMFMbqlr7 5 hours ago
- Tomorrow's #SwissOatmeal oats are soaking in the fridge. Trying soaking them in almond milk versus water. 5 hours ago
- Big #RedSox win...let's see if Jake can get some run support and win this! — watching Los Angeles Dodgers vs Chicago Cubs 5 hours ago
- FINALLY! That was a long slow burn but worth every minute of it. — watching Sicario 5 hours ago
- What the actual f***? fb.me/2eF8qDGyR 8 hours ago
- Man some people on here are stupid... Dentist kills lion "What's more important, an animal or a human?" Kid... fb.me/EUUwPuo3 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK