- Download this and let me know your thoughts...I did not create it. fb.me/1O1e5zbWl 7 hours ago
- That was a lot of @FireballWhisky and @RumChata Thanks guys! https://t.co/xVRiUBUoiq 15 hours ago
- Started @dayoneapp this week. Helping w/ Mason's passing as best it can. Big difference between saying things v writing them. #TeamMason 15 hours ago
- 22 Consecutive days of sunshine. #TeamMason ❤️ 1 day ago
- fb.me/sAdtZXrt 1 day ago
- For those of you wanting to know, this morning's #fog is a perfect representation of where my mind has been the past 3 weeks #TeamMason ❤️ 2 days ago
- ""Stay away if you know what's good for you," the boy's father said." Sounds like the kid learned a lot from the... fb.me/11m8Ws52f 2 days ago
- 21 consecutive days with sunshine... #TeamMason ❤️ 2 days ago
- Trying to get back to being creative today...baby steps. #TeamMason 3 days ago
- I stress to the kids I coach how important passing is and how important your hands are...here's why:... fb.me/1BKjddaJ9 4 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK