- Brittney Rose, guess who's coming to Rosemont on April 9th? 55 minutes ago
- Yup...quite the team we have here. Tell your peeps, peeps... fb.me/tAP8HFuA 1 day ago
- ...and maybe, just maybe, that rain is actually a huge tear of joy from our sweet little boy. #TeamMason https://t.co/FRx9Y1AFhN 1 day ago
- Truth. fb.me/6fDAZqo3U 1 day ago
- Colleen Marie meet Taryn Sarna. Taryn, introduce your Mother 1 day ago
- Hey artistic peeps... fb.me/zpvr7SI1 2 days ago
- Enjoy kids...NSFW, kids or grandma! John fb.me/4BgpOXZRG 3 days ago
- Ok @amazon I begged you to stop using #AmazonLogistics last week. Tomorrow another package is coming via AL. Any guesses what will happen? 5 days ago
- This kid loved the ice... fb.me/1fM462gJz 6 days ago
- Yup. fb.me/1Jq0aamL5 1 week ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1gwSupg
Of course he is…
via Facebook http://bit.ly/1cNdQ2f
We’re gonna make your Good Friday…grrrrrrrreat!
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cMzrI7
When did ethnic parades become walking demonstrations for causes, platforms and views? Oh, that’s right…when politicians were allowed to get “free advertising” by walking in them. And why are the Neo Nazi’s not allowed to march? Because they are a hate group, same as the KKK…
The LGBT Community is not a hate group and has been trying to just be accepted not as Michelle Bachmann put it “bullied the American people.”
Kudos to Samuel Adams and Heineken on their stands in NY and Boston.
As for Sean Owens, thank you for not purchasing anymore Sam Adams…there’ll be more for me and my LGBT-friendly cohorts.
via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1fAQqrK